December 9, 2009

The Cato Family


How do you even begin to describe a family like this? I could go on and on. I was so blessed when David and Michelle said that they would love to have me capture this time in their family's life. I'm almost positive that when you see how gorgeous this family is, you will understand how easy it was for me to do my job.


This is Michelle...she's fantastic in all facets of her being. Sweet, genuine, a heart of gold, beautiful wife and an awesome mom of THREE!



David is the strength of the family. He is the balance that keeps the household running smoothly. Well as smooth as a family of five can be.



Meet Emma. The greatest thing about being a Big Sister and the only girl is that she gets all the girlie perks of looking fabulous all the time. I couldn't resist her tutu w/her jeans.


This cute Gap looking kid is Kohl. He's everything you'd want a 4 1/2 year old to be. Fun, spunky and full of energy. He was a bit resistant to me taking his photo at first, even though he knew me. But since I have boys of my own, I know the "superhero" language and it wasn't long before he was showing me his great knowledge of all the great SuperHeros.


Yummy is what I think of when I see this face. I could just eat up this baby face. Brayden is all boy, all rugged and doesn't slow down for a moment. He actually pretty much runs every where he goes.







All the Men...


and the BEAUTIFUL women of the house.

Thank you so much for letting me into this little slice of your life. I look forward to many years of watching your family grow and continue to be as beautiful as you already are.

X X X
Michelle

0 comments: