December 4, 2009

Flanagan Family

I absolutely love when a mom tells me that I'm one of the few people that can capture her child in his own element. When I met Natalie I fell in love with her outgoing personality (probably because I'm the same way) but mostly for her heart warming ways. She's encouraging and uplifting. Everything you would want a friend to be. Her cutie pie little boy Dillan just oozes with cuteness. His sweet little voice and those beautiful blue eyes hooked me right away. Her husband is polite and charming and I liked him the first time I met him because he was so layed back. I had the opportunity to finally capture them together as a family. It was a fun, but a very chilly and windy day. They were all troopers in the blustery wind and I'm glad I got the opportunity to spend some time with them. Hope you all enjoyed yourself as well.



you can instantly see the sweet spirit of this incredible woman.



and with her strong husband, there's no stopping this couple.



But seriously, can you just eat up all the cuteness coming from this adorable little man.







Thank you both for allowing me to capture these precious moments in your family's life.



X X X

Michelle

0 comments: