I can't believe it's 2010. How do you even pronounce that? Twenty ten? Two Thousand and 10....I don't know. All I know is that it's a NEW YEAR and I'm ready for exciting things to come. I've been spending a lot of hours thinking and planning for the possibilites of the new year. It's a fresh start and there are so many opportunities out there that I can't wait to get my hands on. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about "blogging". I thought I might not sound right, or might not have the right vocabulary to sound "fancy and fru fru" for my readers. But hey, guess what, it's a new year and I can try fun and new things. I want to primarily use this blog to give my clients and readers the ability to see what's new and exciting in my world of photography. For my clients, this will give them the chance to get a sneak peak of their session and the ability to share their pictures with others. For my readers, well, you all can just enjoy the ride. I'm sure it won't be dull.

Resolutions!!! Do any of you make them on January 1? I usually make unrealistic "New Year's Resolutions". This year, let's just start out a little slower. How about starting simple with something like BALANCE? That's a good start. I can't get into too much trouble with that one, well actually I can, but I'm going to try not to. Being a wife, mother of two busy boys and a business owner makes for a very interesting, yet exciting, life. I need balance. I need to work on balance and I need help from the ones I love to help me keep a healthy balance. So let's just see how that goes and then we'll add something else to the list.

It's the first day of 2010. And I said I wanted balance. So here I sit, in front of my computer, typing away on my blog getting ready to give you all a "Sneaky Peak" at my first photo shoot of the year...yes on the first day of the year. Is that really balance? Well, as long as I don't do one tomorrow too. I'm trying, really I am. So this morning Mackenzi, Brandi and I set off to brave the cold to get some early Senior photos done. The girls were cold, but patient with me and it helped that we brought some hot chocolate along to keep us a bit warmer. Be on the look out for some more updates and be sure to check out my new website.













Thanks girls for stickin' it out in the cold weather. You were both amazing and beautiful.

X o X o

Michelle

0 comments: