March 29, 2010

Time for Change

Hey all,

I know it's been a really really really long time since I've updated my blog. So many things have happened in a short amount of time. I've been busy portfolio building and figuring out my niche. I absolutely have fallen in love with capturing beauty and the emotions that go with it. The month of February blew by and before I knew it I was afforded the opportunity to fly to Vegas for WPPI for 4 days. It was the opportunity of a lifetime for me and I'm so thankful to my friend Katrina Wheeler for winning me the ticket. There was so much to see and so much to learn. It was vastly overwhelming and yet extremely empowering for me. I met tons of wonderful people and got to hear the most valuable speakers talk about the things I have been looking forward to learning. I need to take the time to sit down and write out my entire experience before it slowly fades and turns into other opportunities.

I am currently working on revamping my blog and website so be on the look out for exciting changes in my blog site and website. This Wednesday, I am attending a workshop given by the always wonderful and humble Dane Sanders. I cannot wait to take it all in and use the knowledge to benefit the work I want to do as an artist. So, to visually catch up a bit, I'm just going to add a few pics from the past month to catch a few of you up on my work. If you want to see more, you can follow me on Facebook. Hope you all have a blessed day.











So, that sort of sums the past month and a half up.  More detail posts to come. 

X X X
Michelle

2 comments:

Ashah Wood said...

These are hott babe! Love them! I especially like the first one!

Ariane said...

Love the photos. They are absolutely amazing. It's hard not to love the baby one best, but... I think I have to go with the bridal couple at the top. So cool!